Final Reflections of LSSL 5391

I definitely had some reservations about this course.  Technology is not my strength yet, but I know this is the direction that Library Media Services is going. This course went at the perfect pace and provided the information that I needed to be successful in learning the tools and the confidence that I needed to share amazing web applications with teachers and students. I'm so thankful for the knowledge that I gained from completing this course!  Please take a moment to read my book, Reflections of a Future Ready Librarian.

Reflections of a Future Ready Librarian by Crystal McCord

Because there was so much valuable information posted throughout the course, I created my first Wakelet to house all of the articles, webapps, and notes. Check out my Wakelet here

Comments